1. The SUPERVOOC word mark and logos are trademarks owned by OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd.
2. Only the Startrails Blue version of OPPO Reno7 5G is manufactured using the Laser Direct Imaging process. The final effect of the colors and details may vary between phones. Please refer to the actual product.
3. The thickness and the weight of OPPO Reno7 5G are based on data collected in OPPO labs. The actual size and weight may vary depending on the manufacturing process and measurement methods.
4. Screen size is measured diagonally. Reno7 5G's screen size is 6.4'' as a full rectangle, and the actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
5. You can choose 90Hz or 60Hz mode in Settings. When you choose 90Hz mode, some apps will run at a 60Hz refresh rate due to compatibility issues.
6. This statement, 5-minute charging provides users with 2 hours of gaming, has been certified by TÜV Rheinland through testing conducted in laboratory conditions. Actual results may vary due to differences in the testing environment.
7. Based on tests performed in OPPO labs. “100%” is defined as when the battery level displayed on the screen reaches 100%. The actual charging time may vary due to differences in environments or individual devices (such as temperature variations and battery age).
8. OPPO Reno7 5G uses two series-connected cells. The equivalent battery capacity is 4500mAh (typical value).
9. 5G network connection depends on whether the SIM card supports 5G networks, and it also depends on the 5G frequency band and 5G network construction of the user’s location.
10. AI Frame Rate Stabilizer is only available on LOLM, Mobile Legend, Free Fire, PUBG, Subway Surfers, Call of Duty: Mobile, and Genshin Impact. Functionality & availability may vary depending on your jurisdiction due to differences in applicable laws, government policies, and terms of service for specific games.
11. Quick Startup needs to be manually turned on to use. Functionality and availability may vary depending on your jurisdiction due to differences in applicable laws, government policies, Android policies and terms of service for specific games.
12. Tested by TÜV SÜD. The TÜV SÜD Fluency Rating Mark considers the fluency of the products at both the initial stage and after 2 or 3 years of use. The higher the rating, the better the experience. A is the highest rating for this test.
13. All data is obtained by laboratories through tests carried out under particular conditions and are just for reference. Actual data may vary due to the actual application environment, devices, and software versions. All data are subject to actual user usage.
14. RAM Expansion adds virtual RAM to the original physical RAM. The data was collected from the model used in the laboratory test; actual results may vary depending on the model.
15. The Omoji is only supported in some regions and models, please refer to the actual situation.
16. To use PC Connect, your computer must meet these minimum requirements: Windows 10 build 18362 or later; Intel i3 2.4GHz processor and above; Wi-Fi Direct; Bluetooth protocol 4.1 or higher. 8GB RAM and 2.4GHz & 5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi are recommended.
17. Air Gestures scrolling currently applies to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube only. Air Gestures call answering applies to voice calls only and does not apply to video calls or third-party calling apps.
18. Adaptive Sleep and Anti-Peeping for Notifications need to be manually turned on to use.
19. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons such as changes in suppliers or manufacturers. The data on the page is from OPPO-designed technical parameters, and test data is collected from laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific versions.